Sunday, July 12, 2009

Green Smoke! Finally Got it! You've got to try it!

Alright so I've been waiting to get his electronic cigarette for the past month... the first company I went to was blucig, but the really ticked me off. Not only did they decide not to tell me that my order was put on back order that I wouldn't be getting it for another month, but they were rude to me as well. Not really the best way to start off a relationship, especially considering that I was intending to sell their cigarettes for them!

So That was a blessing in disguise because it led me to GreenSmoke.com A fabulous little company out of Miami that has all their ducks in a row along with all their product in stock! Imagine that... I was avoiding them in the beginning because they were a little more expensive, but after researching into them and even buying one of their cigarettes, i found out why... it's the quality of the smoke and the ease of their patented 2 piece system which strays from the normal 3 piece (along with nicotine juice) of other e cigarettes. It's so easy with these guys.

Essentially how an E-cigarette is put together is there are three main pieces... the battery, the atomizer, and the actual liquid itself that contains the flavor and nicotine. In most E-cigarettes you have to take apart the atomizer and the battery and then drop a few drops of the nicotine juice onto a sponge type holder in the cartridge (filter) then you put it all back together. So you have to carry the liquid nicotine with you as well as the cigarette. Unfortunately the atomizer needs to be replaced frequently, which a lot of companies tend to leave out and it becomes one of those hidden charges that you don't know about. At close to $10 an atomizer, it's not a wonder they can sell the initial E-cigarette at a lower cost.

Then I found out about this 2 piece patented system that GreenSmoke has! All you have to worry about with them is the cartridge and the battery. The battery is easily charged with their home/usb charger and the cartridge already contains the atomizer and liquid all self contained. So all you have to do to change the flavor or simply replace the cartridge is unscrew it from the battery and screw a new one back on! It's that simple and with them having 5 different flavors (chocolate, vanilla, java, menthol, and tobacco, and more to come) I find myself changing cartridges to suit my mood at that moment... (Something i would have to carry all these different liquids around if I had a 3 piece setup.)

Click here for information and presentations on GreenSmoke Products.

I've been very impressed with GreenSmoke already and can't really see myself switching up to go with any other company. They are on point with their sales, shipping, marketing, assistance with tools for their marketers. Heck they'll even give you $25 bucks just for signing up as a Sales rep! Not to mention give you a ton of tools and training to help you promote their smokes which in return makes you a nice commission check.


Free to join, no purchase necessary

$25 bucks deposited in your account, simply for joining.

10% commissions on ALL products that are bought by customers you tell about the products for as long as they are members

20% commissions on the sales from other reps that you bring in as well.. How are you going to go wrong with that. All you have to do is smoke and "Spark" people's interests!

Click here if you want to sign up to be an Independent sales Representative.

Any questions please contact me at ShawnKittel At msn.com

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the best blog I have been through all this day.
    e-cigarette

    ReplyDelete