Saturday, July 18, 2009

Got the Flavor variety pack, Just to try each flavor.

I ended up ordering some more flavors the other day in order to taste them all. This way I could tell other people, or even let them try them out themselves with some rubber tips that GreenSmoke has. There is one hanging theme that keeps coming to mind while I write this and is of having your own personal portable oxygen bar. The cartridges at the moment come in five flavors: cigarette (of course), Menthol/Mint, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Coffee.

The variety pack I got had a sample of all five flavors in it, a perfect way to allow you to find out which flavor you may be feeling that week or day and just switch it up when you want. The sampler pack is a bit more due to it's specialty I'm sure, but even at $16 for the equivalent of almost 8 packs of cigarettes? I'm sold. So I'm rambling, back to the flavors

Menthol/Mint: I put on here menthol and mint because on the site it is listed as menthol, but it leaves a nice mint flavor while for a little bit after smoking. Very clean smoke and if you search for it there was touch of apple.

Coffee: This one has a bit more flavor to it leaving behind a strong yet still subtle coffee flavored smoke (no cream or sugar). The cartridge itself has a slight coffee fragrance as well. It'd be a great way to carry around your own coffee scent at the office or in the car, if you're like me and like that coffee smell...

Chocolate: This one is similar to the Coffee flavor in that it's a stronger taste than the Vanilla and Mint. Low and behold though it does taste like chocolate! I don't know hoe to classify that indulgence considering it's just almost all water vapor, nicotine, and flavoring.

Vanilla: This one is my favorite. The flavoring on the cartridge is subtle and mainly on the exhale unless you get the vaporizer nice and warm by puffing on the cigarette a couple times before inhale. Then you can pull a nice warm stream of vanilla flavor. It's probably their sweetest flavor of cartridge followed by the mint. Very nice though in flavor.

Cigarette: This cartridge does not even lead you to believe it might be sweet or that it's anything close to subtle. The cigarette flavor tastes just like that, a regular non-menthol cigarette. It reminded me of smoking a regular cigarette so much that I didn't enjoy it after using the vanilla for so long.

I'm pretty much a great big fan of all of them except the cigarette flavor. I've been tasting cigarettes for the past ten years, it might be time for some new tastes. That's me though, it is called and E-Cigarette. All I suggest, no matter how much you like the taste of cigarette (which come in the starter packs unless you choose differently) is to try a variety pack sometime.

I'm not kidding when I almost feel like I have my own little oxygen bar in my pocket!

If you're interested in E-cigarettes I would defiantly recommend them to anyone who is starting have trouble with their breathe, but can't seem to stop smoking for some reason. I quit cold turkey 8 days ago now and moved directly to the E-cigarette and haven't been happier. Already my lungs feel like they are cleaning shop.

Take a look at the presentation on how GreenSmokes' 2 piece system works and how easy it is to use. Looks and feels like a cigarette in your hand with nicotine levels from 0-16mg. They make them for people who just like to smoke and people who still like thier nicotine.

Take 10% off your order of $100+ with disc10-2788

Take 5% off orders of less than $100 with disc5-2788

Free Shipping

Thanks for your time. I hope this was informative for you. Get your GreenSmoke E-Cigarette at GreenSmoke.com (use the discount code above)



No comments:

Post a Comment